Sujittra Fine Jewelry is committed to protecting your privacy and fully respects your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. Sujittra Fine Jewelry will ensure that all relevant legislation is complied with when handling any of your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
We collect and use information about you to ensure that we can continue to provide you with a luxury retail experience. Accordingly, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms on our website www.sujittra.com. Such information provided at the time of registering to use our website or requesting further services including, for example, name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an inquiry or when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When you make a purchase at any of our retail outlets, we will collect necessary information about to ensure we can fulfill your purchase, along with such other information as you may knowingly and voluntarily provide. We may also need to ask for additional information from you, e.g. to prevent fraudulent transactions or to comply with anti-money laundering obligations. Where you purchase products from Sujittra that will be delivered or collected at a later date, we will need to take additional contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your purchase. We may use third party couriers to deliver your purchase and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
Your privacy is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
We may use your personal information that you provide to our website, for example, to respond to your requests and to provide you with our product offerings. We may also use your personal information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our group companies for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products and events sponsored by us that we think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, namely:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also disclose such information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
- Our server automatically collects information about your server’s internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet. When you request pages from our website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on our website; the website you visit after our website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on our website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and information logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider. Any or all activities with regards to our website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Should you wish to know more about what information we hold about you including making changes to, or requesting the deletion of, information that we hold about you, you are entitled by law to make a Data Subject Request. You can make such a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting “Data Subject Request”). Please note that we may need to exclude certain information as part of your request, e.g. in order to protect the privacy of other individuals or if we are permitted to exclude the information for legal or other reasons.